If you want to share your Instagram story on Snapchat but aren’t sure how this post is for you. This post will teach you “how to share IG post to Snapchat story” in detail.
It was an overwhelming and time-consuming activity to post digital content on various platforms one by one. But nowadays, many platforms have developed many new features to add more creativity to content and make it easier to post on one site and share or report it on other platforms.
In this post, you will find the easiest ways you can optimize your social media platforms by uploading content faster, like Instagram posts and Snapchat stories.
So, take a look at how to share IG post to Snapchat story:
Follow these steps if you wish to share your Instagram posts directly on Snapchat Stories.
- On the Instagram app, find the post you want to share.
- Tap the share button (three dots in a row) beneath the photo or video.
- Select the option “Share to Snapchat,” which appears in the options. If you don’t see this option, ensure you have the latest version of Instagram installed.
- A new Snapchat window will open with the photo or video already loaded. You can add filters, text, or other Snapchat elements from here before sharing it with your story or friends.
You can use the IFTTT tool to share one image across different social platforms at the same time without managing them manually.
It is possible to share manually, so keep reading:
You just need to take a screenshot of the Instagram post and open it in the Snapchat app.
You can then choose to add stickers, draw on them, or use text to put a fun twist on your photo.
After editing, tap the arrow icon in the top right corner and press “Send to Story.”
Then you can add that photo to your story.
There are not any easy ways to share an Instagram post to a Snapchat story, but you can share the post URL.
Below is how you share a post’s link on your Snapchat story:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the cursor inside the circle icon on the bottom right of your screen.
- Great! You’ve posted a new story.
- The right corner of the screen has three dots. Tap on them.
- Tap the link option to copy it.
- On your mobile, open the Snapchat app.
- Take a quick photo, and we’ll do the rest.
- Touch the “link” icon from the edit menu.
- Paste your Instagram post’s link into the text bar above.
- Wait a few moments for the link to load.
- Tap on “Attach to Snap.”
Do you share your Instagram stories?
It is not straightforward to share IG stories, but you can do that by following these steps. Using this, you can share your IG stories on other social media platforms, like Facebook and Snapchat.
Today, social media has a vital role in our lives. We use it as individuals, as influencers, and as business owners. To get the most out of social media, it’s important to post engaging content across platforms. That’s why we found the solution to your query: how to share IG post to Snapchat story.