Are you looking for professional translation solutions? Well, there are a huge number of options available online that could help you with your translation project. Choosing the most suitable global enterprise translation solution for your project is a critical decision. To figure out the right translation and localization solution to meet your unique needs, it is important to first understand your translation goals, target market standards, and the type of content you want to translate.
You have to be really careful about choosing your translation localization solution to avoid any inconsistency, relevance, or quality issues. Read this article till the end to evaluate different types of translation solutions and how you can choose them.
Types of Translation Solutions
The following are different translation solutions that you can use to manage your professional translation project. Let’s have a general overview of each method and learn how you should select from all of these solutions.
So, the first category of translation solutions is in professional translation engines. These translation engines use AI technology to generate automated translations for your content. Many open-sourced translation engines, such as Google Translate, and Bing, are available online. You can also buy a subscription for paid translation engines that are designed specifically for your industry. Paid translation engines generate better results and also provide higher accuracy levels. Some translation engines also provide an option for translation glossaries to generate more relevant and in-context translations. It is a cost-effective way of managing your translation work; however, for highly technical and sensitive content, such as medical test reports or the company’s financial data, it is not recommended to use a translation engine.
How To Choose?
Not all translation engines are worth your money, so it is important to evaluate the credibility of a translation engine. To choose a translation engine;
- Make sure the translation engine is specialized in your content category. For instance, if you want to translate legal data, you must choose a translation engine designed for legal translations.
- It is also important to know which language pairs the translation engine supports; if it includes your language pairs, it can be a good choice.
- You also have to consider the turnaround time and budget of this translation engine.
Full-service translation generation and management platforms would allow you to handle your overall translation project from a single platform. These platforms come with a lot of translation management features, including translation engines to generate automated translations. Using a professional localization management system, you can integrate other tools into your platform, collaborate with other team members and streamline your translation tasks. Professional localization platform also allow you to manage translation glossaries for each translation project separately.
How To Choose?
Choosing the right translation platform for your translation task management is essential because your overall team performance depends on it. To choose a translation platform;
- Assess the credibility of machine translation tools a translation platform is using to generate automated translations.
- Evaluate which quality assurance tools and translation editing software your translation platform uses to ensure high-quality translations.
- Make sure your TMS is designed for your specific industry needs and provides the most relevant features and processes.
- It would be even better if your translation tool provided integration and workflow customization options.
Language Service Providers
A Marshub language service provider can be an agency or individual providing professional-level translation services to international clients. You can partner with a reliable LSP to manage some translation processes or an overall translation project. A professional LSP has advanced localization management systems and an expert team of in-house translators that will be managing your translation requirements. Hiring an LSP would relieve your translation workload; you don’t have to bother about buying a professional translation tool or hiring a translation team. Partnering with an LSP would give you real peace of mind by taking up your overall translation burden.
How To Choose?
If you want to make your translation project management journey hassle-free and smooth, you must partner with a reliable and experienced LSP. Here is how you can choose an LSP for your translation project.
- Choose a local language service provider operating in your target markets with good experience in your industry.
- Visit the website and social media pages to learn about their activities and overall relationship with clients.
- Evaluate their market reputation through google reviews & ratings, testimonials, and client portfolios.
- Compare the pricing, packaging, and discounts offered by different language service providers in the market.
Hiring freelance translators is also an effective way to manage your everyday translation tasks. Whenever you think workloads are getting high, you can get on board a professional freelancer to avoid putting excessive workloads on your in-house translation teams. By visiting the freelancers’ community websites, you can find freelancers from different regions and industries.
How To Choose?
You can get your translation work done by professional translators in a much more cost-effective way. To choose the right freelance translators;
- Evaluate their experience and ratings to get some idea about their expertise and credibility in handling your tasks.
- Always hire a freelancer who is certified and has good profiles; it would help you avoid scams.
- Work with freelancers who are available during your working hours, so they can collaborate with your in-house team in real time.
- Compare the budgets and per-hour fees of different translators to choose someone who is providing good value for your money.